The Christmas and New Year holidays are approaching and many people like to wear them WhatsApp to send congratulations to someone or simply to congratulate. But there is a trick so that your friends will never see you “online” again. Did you know? Well, today we’ll show you how.
Although many tend to disconnect from their internet or wifi to be able to send a message without being connected WhatsApp, the Plus application gives you a detail that the main application does not have.
LOOK: So you can see the deleted messages in WhatsApp Plus again
How come? WhatsApp Plus, an alternative to Facebook chat that provokes more followers, you have the option to reply and send messages without appearing “online” in a simple way and with a simple push of a button. This will not change your last login time.
It should be noted that if you want to have WhatsApp Plus On your mobile phone, because it is unofficial, it could result in a future ban on your account if you want to use the original. This will depend on each of the users who have an Android smartphone.
HOW TO REPLY WHATSAPP MESSAGES WITHOUT ONLINE APPEARANCE
- The first thing you should do is to download WhatsApp Plus on your rooted mobile phone.
- Then, with your number registered, go to Settings.
- There you have to click on “Set plus”.
- Tras ello, and a “confidentiality and security”.
- Finally turn off the “Last Freeze” option.
It should be noted that you need to restart the WhatsApp Plus application again for the changes to take effect. From that moment on, when you talk to any contact or if they watch our chat, they will not be able to see if we are online or not.
The best WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that care about the experience of its users when they dive into its application, so it is updated frequently, making communication between people more practical and simpler. However, not everyone knows how to make the most of the popular application.
WhatsApp creators have developed various tools so that their users can easily navigate the application. However, this is unknown to a large part of the population, which is why the same company has distributed on its blog a list of the best tricks developed by the application.
1. Voice notes without hands: Just by pressing and holding the microphone icon and swiping up, you can lock the voice memory function to record without having to hold the phone with your hands. An option that works surprisingly!
2. Mark the main messages: To get this option you need to use the “star” message function, where you will mark the key messages that you can easily see in a central location. All you have to do is tap the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all star-marked messages by accessing Star-marked settings and messages or selecting the chat name and tapping “Star-marked messages.” For Android users, they will have to tap “More options” and then “Recommended messages”.
3. Check messages without touching your mobile phone: If you want to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, all you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop application, which will project your conversations from your mobile phone to a computer. This way, you can send messages, photos, and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are a thing of the past, today stickers give you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide “Read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That’s why gently lifting the message on the screen and opening the full text on the iPhone lock screen is the best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more inconvenient than being added to a group full of strangers. That’s why WhatsApp has developed the option to manage who can add us to groups.
When you activate the contacts from whom you want to receive messages, these people must send us an invitation link in the application. Only if we accept it can we be added to the group.
To activate a contact, we need to go to Settings> Account> Security> Groups and select from the options: All, My Contacts or My Contacts, except.
7. Be in control of your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can change the group image or name. To do this, you need to go to Group settings and then Edit group information.
Here are the 7 tricks you probably don’t know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news, so it is possible to update our list in a short time.