The vaccination campaign against covid 19 will start, if all goes as planned, next Sunday, December 27, once this month, the inoculated from Pfizer and BioNTech receives the approval of the European Medicines Agency. The government has given priority to the elderly and health care workers and “front-line” health workers. But who belongs to that first line? And if you belong to any of these groups, do you have to give permission? The Ministry of Health has published a document explaining who belongs to each priority group in vaccination, how it will take place in each workplace, residence or hospital, as well as whether vaccination is mandatory and the steps that must be taken for each person to and give the injection permit. Consult the government document with details of the vaccination plan.
– Here you can watch the last hour about the evolution of the pandemic
– Search engine restrictions: What can I do in my city?
– This is how the coronavirus curve evolves in the world
– Download the tracking app for Spain
– Guide to action against the disease