Nintendo eShop is currently hosting a Square Enix Switch sale with all sorts of JRPGs. Fans can access the eShop discounts on their Switch console or via the Nintendo PC and Mobile deals page. Many games are reduced to 50% off, while some are reduced even more drastically. The sale will be live until December 31, 2020.
Many tickets to the iconic Square Enix series are on sale, such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Where Games.
Here is the list of titles for sale Square Enix Switch:
- Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy !: $ 19.99
- Mana Collection: $ 19.99
- Dragon Quest: $ 3.49
- Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line: $ 4.54
- Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation: $ 8.74
- Final Fantasy VII: $ 7.99
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered: $ 9.99
- Final Fantasy IX: $ 10.49
- Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster: $ 24.99
- Final Fantasy XII: Age of the Zodiac: $ 24.99
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD: $ 14.99
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition: $ 20.99
- I’m Setsuna: $ 19.99
- Lost Sphear: $ 19.99
- Oninaki: $ 24.99
- SaGa Scarlet Grace Ambitions: $ 14.99
- Star Ocean: first departure R: 12.59 USD
- Spelunker Party !: $ 14.99
- Hand trials: $ 29.99
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima: $ 19.99
Don’t forget that the video Sakurai Presents Sephiroth will also appear on December 17, 2020. We will definitely see more movement pieces of the fighter DLC and new music, as well as Mii fighter costumes and maybe even some amiibo. With the current sale, now may be the time to look at the original, completely Final Fantasy VII story.
The sale of Square Enix Switch will last until December 31, 2020.