Capcom has launched a new set of trailers for Monster Hunter Rise introduction of Gunlance and Insect Glaive weapons.
Here’s an overview of each weapon, via Capcom:
Unpleasant, explosive artillery. Gunlance assembles an impenetrable defense with high-powered ballistics. Bathe your prey with plenty of bombardment and eliminate massive damage with Wyvern’s signature fire attack.
“Guard Edge” is a silk attack that takes the attacks received and restores the clarity of the weapon, making it ready for retaliation.
The ace of air combat. Insect Glaive excels in aerial hunting tactics with the combination of an agile staff and a Kinsect that absorbs monster essences, turning them into buffs.
“Remember Kinsect” is a silk attack that returns to your Kinsect as you dodge. As he returns, he will perform rotary attacks that scatter restoration extracts, healing the hunter and regaining all resistance.
Previous gun trailers have introduced Hammer, Sword & Shield, Heavy Bowgun, Light Bowgun, Lance, Long Sword, Bow and Dual Blades.
Monster Hunter Rise will be released for Switch on March 26, 2021 worldwide. A limited-time demonstration will be launched in January.
Watch the trailers below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, please follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay tuned.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baits or shitty posts.
- You know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or slanderous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler labels when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nud-only) content. E.g:
Go from Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without prior notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.