Photography through Call of Duty League ™
Despite Call of Duty The league already offers an official set of rules for the 2021 competition season, professional players continue to form an additional set of items that they agree not to use, known as Gentlemen’s Agreements (GAs).
Every year, Call of Duty is ready to help casual players have fun, which is completely understandable. But when you have a league for which Activision would have charged $ 25 million on the spot for the franchise, the professionals deserve better support from both the league and the game’s developers.
Call of Duty titles are always affected by a large number of uncompetitive items, such as rifles, light machine guns, drones and C4s – most being banned instantly by the league.
If certain features or weapons are not banned in the set of official rules, however, professionals quickly identify the remaining items they consider uncompetitive and vote on whether they should be avoided in the pro game and added to the GA list.
In the previous titles, the lists were quite simple. But thanks to the new attachment and Field Upgrade systems introduced since its launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and a new scorestreak system, Cold war the list is, to say the least, complex.
Here are the current AGs from Black Ops Cold War, as well as additional lists for North American and European amateurs, both with their own voting system, separate from professionals.
Gentlemen’s Agreements v2.0.0
- Tactical rifle
- No sniper rifles in Hardpoint and Control.
- A sniper rifle is allowed in Search and Destroy.
- All body accessories are restricted.
- KGB Eliminator
- Socom Eliminator
Perks and wildcards
- Perk’s greed is restricted.
- The fighter is allowed.
- Law Breaker is allowed, without exaggeration.
- No grenades in Hardpoint and Control.
- Teams limited to two smoke grenades in search and destruction.
- Field upgrade
- Teams limited to three trophy systems in all game modes.
- Teams test artillery with 1,600 and Cruise Missiles with 2,000.
- Auto Sprint must be disabled.
Only amateurs from North America
- Teams limited to a single smoke grenade in search and destruction.
- All barrels that increase damage are restricted. This does not include barrels that increase the actual range of damage.
Only European amateurs